Planning and implementation of events (especially conference management)
ManCom GmbH regards events as communication instruments for an effective approaching of target groups. Our, as well as possibly your experience: An event is only as good as the teamwork behind the scenes. Professional management of events is the key to success. We have already proved that in practice.
Event management is made up from four domains: strategy, creativity, logistics and administration. We have relevant experience in all these domains.
ManCom GmbH can accompany you in the following phases:
- Determination of the goals and target groups
- Analyse and determination of the strategic approach
- Generating and staging ideeas
- Planning and organisation of the event
- Realisation of all pre-event-measures (invitation, publicity, press relations...)
- Coordination of the preparation logistics
- Realisation of the event
- Coordinatin of the dismantling and follow-up logistics
- settlement of accounts, success control, postprocessing of the contents
The basis of your event is the briefing. For us as consultants of ManCom GmbH this means first of all questions in the following domains:
- What exactly do you expect from us (description of tasks)?
- What is the occasion for your event?
- Which concrete goals are you after?
- Who do you want to reach to (definition of target groups)
- How should your event be inserted in your communicatin strategy?
- Appointment of the date.
- Determining the duration of the event
- Where should the event take place? Which exigencies for this location are known from experience?
- What budget is to be planned?
You will immediately see that we have experience in organising conferences and seminars. Our offer is manifold, from moderation to complete arrangements, from modern workshops to Open Space events.